Monday, May 20, 2013

50 Things.

 My mind was wandering a lot lately. I have no idea why. I have been wanting to write (either a journal or a blog but I figured blogging is easier since I don't have to actually write on my journal and I feel like its too time consuming..).

 I have decided to write on 50 things about me - things that I hate/love/want or anything random and there shall be 50 of them. I was thinking of only 10 but I guess I don't think I'll be able to write that less, ahah. Shocking, considering I've abandoned my blogging duties for few years already. I feel like, writing expresses me the best. That and doodling/drawing/painting. And I haven't done that for quite sometime too. I miss the old me. I miss myself. I want to be me again.


 This is only the intro. My first 50 things about me will be up after this post. :)



 xoxo
  yosheema

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com