Thursday, December 31, 2009

4.27 am

Wooh.
Its pretty late here, and I really gotta sleep because work starts at 10 am tomorrow but since I'm such an insomniac, I guess I'll write a bit here before going off to bed for realzzz yo! :D

Uhmm, looks like I'm no longer ms ANONYMOUS since I've attached my FB badge here on blogger. Pretty nice, eh? I'm still figuring out links and list of blogs that I can insert to my blogroll but.. I don't follow that many. D:

Anyways, I think I shall write again later. I'm kinda hungry. Blegh.

Oh, guess what? Tomorrow I'm going to list down my 2010's resolutions. I'm not sure how many yet but I'm listing them out in my notebook or something later. Probably, while I'm at work. But then, it depends on how busy I plan on getting myself into. Or maybe not.

We'll see if I manage to get them done by the end of 2010. Haha.
Major fuckery on my part because I'm such a procrastinator. GOOD LUCK, DEAR MOI!

But like I said, we'll see.

Au Revoir, 2009. 19 hours and 30 mins left before 2010 arrives.
(omai, I'm getting old.. bleggghh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com