Thursday, December 17, 2009

I fell in love with...


Shokubutsu's World Bathing Series - Thai Exotica.

The smell is MARVELOUS. Seriously, I can't get enough of it everytime I take a shower! I totally dig the nice citrusy smell of lemon grass and lime (and turmeric :P). There are 3 other types of different shower foam scents too that came with these series (that I just can't be bothered with because I really-really LOVE this one!! ^____^). I assure you, the smell will still linger in the bathroom even after you're done with showering. And when I have extra mins in the shower, I'll lather myself with the extremely rich foam TWICE. Hah, take that.. speaking of a SHOWERING OCD, eh? :3

Totally one of the best shower foams that I've used so far. Money-wise, usage-wise, smell-wise - this product is totally worth it.

Well, you can always try the other three (they also smell pretty good..) but I pick this one because it represents me the most.. I'm a sucker for anything with a nice, delightful citrus scent. I wonder if this product will extend its range into something more than just a shower foam.. Like, maybe.. a body mist? That would be EPIC =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com