Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Safi Rania GOLD



Well, introducing.. SAFI RANIA GOLD! =)

FYI, these are the latest product range from the SAFI brand - I believe its the upgraded version of the former Safi Rania range. I've been using the complete set for over 3 months now and these products works wonderfully on my skin!

I love the fact that the facial wash doesn't even dries up my face, the toner feels really good on my skin, and the moisturisers - both day and night are not even oily on my T-Zone at all! In fact, I woke up every morning with a very well-moisturized skin. Hah, take that. And the serum is very good too. I no longer have blotchy skin, and the scars are all invisible! No pimples, yes! :)

And you should try the beauty cream too. Now, I don't have to apply a foundation anymore as this cream is perfect as a make-up base. Oh, but make sure you don't apply the beauty cream around your eyes area, okay? Use the eye gel instead. Its very light and totally non greasy. I love the fact that it helps to get rid off the nasty puffiness and reduce the very visible under eye wrinkles within few days.

My only complaint would be.. the toner is only 80ml and I ran out of one before the end of the month. Sucky, eh? But at least, its only RM14. But both moisturizers seem to last longer, I've been using both (40g each) for 3 months now and I think they can last for another month.. ^___^

So, what are you waiting for???? Time is gold, and Safia Rania Gold offers are the best, speaking of anti-ageing wise.

There you go, Safi.. Another very very satisfied customer!

(For someone who loves to change skincare products every month, lets just say.. I've changed entirely! I'm sticking to these products until my dying day :P Well, I don't have skin problems to be honest but I hardly see any differences when I was using other brands. Compared to this one, I've seen the results in just a week! And I'm loving all the attention and compliments so far!)




4 comments:

  1. oo thanks, for sharing the good result,..i just bought the serum yesterday,..to give myself a try for anti ageing,..seems everybody give a good favourable results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this product. but I dont know whether it is suitable for 20 s skin or not.help me please.thanks dear.

    http://nazierahroslanlahh.blogspot.com/2010/12/papaya-soap-vs-safi-rania-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,It's true,my face like got acne scars, and I love to put make up, safi Rania helps! 1 family use this, BTW borrow ur pix to put into my blog..

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com