Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bali Dream - Estee Lauder


So today, I went to the mall with Mom.. I was suppose to collect my new ASUS netbook at one of the computer shops at Pyramid's Digital Center but since I don't have the rest of the money yet (*sadface*), I decided to go get the netbook later, around this week - of course.

And, uh.. You want to know what I end up buying instead? Estee Lauder's Bali Dream perfume.

So far, I'm liking the sweet smell (which reminds me a lot of Britney Spears' Fantasy that I'm currently using). This perfume also comes in a very simple bottle/packaging. RM170 for 50 ml EDP spray, and its a limited edition too! Not too bad, eh? I love the fact that one of the basic note is coconut, hahahah. =)

This month, I mean, this coming January - I'm going to be sooooo broke. Ugh. Thinking about it already gives me this very ultimate terror that will definitely haunt me in my dreams.

Gah, what the hell was I thinking????

But on another brighter note, I've been wanting to buy a perfume for ages. So there you go. And if I end up not wanting the perfume anymore, I'll sell it on ebay, or Mudah. Easy peasy. Kan kan kan?? Plus, its new! The limited edition thing and also the fact that it was the last bottle sold in Malaysia is a pure win, right right right?

Oh wow, I'm so terrible at convincing myself. -___-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com