Friday, February 5, 2010

You stupid old hag!

There's this saying that I've just invented:

"Once a white thrash, you'll always be a white thrash!"

Long story short, once upon a time, there was this old Canadian hag. He is almost 60, with a plastic penis (yeah, because he has erectile dysfunction so he had a plastic inserted inside his dying schlong) for his hos, a balding head, he is superstitious (come on, he believes every little piece of crappy Shaman talks -__-) and very pengotor nak mampus. He thinks the world revolves around him because he has a lotta money. COME ON. Nobody gives a a flying fuck except a Filipino gold digger who's probably my age. When someone so young dated an old hag like you, all she thinks about is the day you'll die and the kaaaching she's gonna get. Geddit, you douche bag?

Oh yes, I'm angry. I'm beyond angry. My mom married this douche, treated him like a king and now he's tossing her away because he found a new herpes infected vagina to play with.

Luckily, I've just got a new job. I can't wait to get away from this mess and shit. Packing all our stuff and leave. This old hag can roll and die on the streets for all I care. I feel like setting his clothes on fire. Fucking douche. Asshole.

Sorry for all the swearing but I really hope that he'll stumble upon this blog of mine and realize that he was never welcome to enter this family at the first place.

Mother fucker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com